When beginning a tattoo apprenticeship, fruits are usually practiced on before skin.
And also, these just look cool.
Acrylic on wood. 9.5 by 13 inches. 2012.
Referenced with permission from this image by Flickr user Rosanna Jones.
Textile design by Sara Wenokur
I’m a human sketchbook !!!!
oT // collage on paper
write the down the first answer that comes to your mind. after you answer the first ten questions, you can see what each answer means.
1. you are walking in the woods. who are you walking with?
2. you are walking in the woods. you see an animal. what kind of animal is it?
3. what interaction takes place between you and the animal?
it flys across my path
4. you walk deeper into the woods. you enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. describe its size.
Small but tall
5. is your dream house open, or surrounded by a fence?
6. you enter the house. you walk to the dining area and see the dining room table. describe what you see on and around the table.
Plenty of sitting room, a bread and fruit bowl, lots if wood and a white cotton table cloth, and a flower in the window sill.
7. you exit the house through the back door. lying in the grass is a cup. what material is the cup made of (ceramic, glass, paper, etc.)?
8. what do you do with the cup?
pick it up, examine it, clean the dirt out, and display it because its too pretty to use.
9. you walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. what type of body of water is it?
Large pond with lots of moss and cattails
10. how will you cross the water?
It’s too gross to swim in, too dark to see the bottom so I’ll go around.
meaning of your answers:
1. the person who you are walking with is the most important person in your life.
2. the size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems.
3. the severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems (passive, aggressive).
4. the size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to resolve your problems.
5. no fence is indicative of an open personality. people are welcome at all times. the presence of a fence is more indicative of a closed personality. you’d prefer people to not drop by unannounced.
6. if your answer did not include food, people, or flowers then you are generally unhappy.
7. the durability of the material with which the cup is made is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship with the person from number 1. for example, styrofoam, plastic, and paper are disposable; styrofoam, paper, and glass (ceramics) are not durable; and metal and plastic are durable.
8. your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude toward the person in number 1.
9. the size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire.
10. how wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance of your sex life.